Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tummy Rumbles


Ever wondered what my whole issue is?

Here it is, plain and simple.
You say you want us to be professional and I accept, I show up everyday on time, do my part and I leave. I have no problem with that.
What bothers me is the reason for our sudden change from unprofessionalism to professionalism.
It’s not that you had a burning desire to be professional from the very beginning.
It’s just that one day you weren’t the star of the show and you didn’t like it.
Welcome to my life.
But lets be honest who has the giant ego?
The one who is ok with doing the least or the one who was so not ok with it that he had to run to daddy just to get his way??
In Short
Fuck You
You spoiled little assdick.
I thank god that I grew up enough to see how childish you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment