Friday, February 20, 2015

La Isla

Dirt accumulates on my lack of production
reasoning boils down to
a simple career path that allows for plenty of free time in which I can chase my passion unencumbered by the emotional baggage of a job I didn't care about in the first place.

Have you ever seen a pool of resumes?
What sets apart the final applicants?
Is it heart, soul, passion?
Or is it cleverly placed buzzwords, well placed emboldened text, and enough enticing information to comfortably fit on one page.

If I only I could transform my passion into productivity.
If only I could teach myself the secret to making a fortune overnight.
If only I could have a boat and a bottomless expense account and make my business contacts in the sleepy pier towns that smell of rum and fruits I've never seen before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment