Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Magenta


Too
Fucking
Busy
To
Fucking
Think

I have three pairs of red shoes
And nothing else to live for

I have six raindrops In my water bottle
And aloe vera juice on the marble floor

I have checkerboards made of nylon
And a paper bag full of cinnabuns

Busy
Fucking
To
Think
Too



I
Am
Words that I dare not
Say

I
Am
Staring at this computer screen
When I should be staring at my eyelids

I
Am
Wasting every second in a lollipop gum drop haze
Trying to justify my lost integrity by remaining

Too
Busy
To
Fucking
Think


I
Once
Thought I was facing opportunity
While giving peace a chance


I
Once
Ate a spinach and mushroom burrito
Next to a short Spanish girl
Who drove through that small town
Like a turtle on the interstate

I
Once
Hit my head
On my best friends ceiling fan
Every.
Single ..
Day…

Too
Thinking
To
Fuck
Busy



I listen to stories out of speakers
While sucking dust into oblivion


I try each and every soap
When in
someone
elses
shower

I eat less, I work hard
But
 I’m too tired
to
write about it



Fuck
Thinking
To
Busy
Too


Fucking

Think

No comments:

Post a Comment