Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mercury's moon


Beauty
Is
A
Word
As well as a point of view
 ...
After alleviating and excavating the ruins
I found
7 orange bottle caps
arranged on a porcelain mattress
by a seemingly untainted hand
clutching heart shaped soda cans on a single grain of time’s sand
 ...
bewildered by the spontaneous perfection
I grasped my withdrawn confidence… looked directly to my minds eye and told her of my plans
 ...
Beauty
Is
A
Word
As well as a point a view
 ...
After unearthing the morals
I crosschecked my references… placed two cracked fingers on my heart
And
Looked myself directly in my broken conscience
While muttering the words,
“all good is green”
“all green is good”
“life can be unknown”
“but never knowing the known”
“is where it all goes wrong”
 ...
Beauty
Is
A
Word
As well as a point of view
 ...
A frozen riverbed
Consisting of nothing more than rusty nails and oil cans
... 
A solitary figure
On a raft made of fortunes,
Stands taller than the sunshine,
Wears rags made of riches,
And
 Drifts away from memory
Into the fog filled future
 ...
Beauty
Is
A
Word
As well as a point of view

No comments:

Post a Comment